"How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?"
- Tony Robbins
When you have information on how your brain and body are functioning and how well they perform together, your brain can use that information to change how it works. To work optimally you need feedback to know when you are doing well and where you need to improve brain and body function.
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."
- Helen Keller
Self-awareness empowers you to increase your self-efficacy internally as well as in your work environment. As a corporate elite you are expected to effectively perform under pressure.
An extensive Enhanced Performance Training® assessment will highlight the physiological and neurological areas of innate strength as well as areas you may want to strengthen.
Bio- and neurofeedback has been successfully used by senior executives, mid-level managers, sales team members, physicians, surgeons, NASA, Army, Airforce, Vets and professionals working in finance, research and development.
- Job Strain and Risk of Acute Recurrent Coronary Heart Disease Events
- Mind over chatter: plastic up-regulation of the fMRI salience network directly after EEG neurofeedback
- Positive Emotions Trigger Upward Spirals toward Emotional Well-Being Individual alpha neurofeedback training effect on short term memory
- Social Stressors at Work, Sleep, and Recovery
Enhanced Performance Training® enables you to:
- Improve focus and attention
- Sustain energy levels
- Be more creative
- Quiet your busy brain
- Perform under pressure
- Maximize resilience and recovery
- Reduced performance anxiety
- Avoid burnout