"Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner spark of possibility into flames of achievement." - Golda Meir
In spite of being bright you may have discovered that there is more to academic success than studying hard.
"Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Or maybe you study hard yet have discovered that no matter how much effort you put into studying something keeps getting in the way. The ability to learn pulls from many different skillsets that go beyond your study habits.
Enhanced Performance Training® primes your body and brain for learning making it easier to get the most out of the effort you put in.
- A Wellness Program for First Year Medical Students
- Creativity Increases in Scientists through Alpha EEG Feedback Training
- EEG alpha and theta oscillations reflect cognitive and memory performance: a review and analysis
- Ramping Up Academic Skills with Brain Training
- Serum Leptin and Cortisol, Related to Acutely Perceived Academic Examination Stress and Performance in Female University Students
- The Significance of Sigma Neurofeedback Training on Sleep Spindles and Aspects of Declarative Memory
Enhanced Performance Training® enables you to:
- Quell negative self-talk
- Focus attention and concentration
- Integrate, encode, retrieve and process visual and auditory information
- Think creatively
- Improve memory
- Manage the impulse to procrastinate
- Sleep better
- Reduce test-taking anxiety (mid-terms to MCATS/LCATS)