"Sleep is the chain that ties health and our bodies together"
- Thomas Dekker
At least 40 million Americans suffer from dysfunctional sleep patterns with an additional 20 million Americans experiencing occasional sleep problems.
Sleep is complex and involves many systems in the body. An extensive Enhanced Performance Training® sleep assessment provides the basis for your training program.
Based on the findings, a personalized training program that takes into consideration your specific needs will help you develop consistent sleep patterns and normalize sleep.
- Biofeedback and Progressive Relaxation Treatment of Sleep-Onset Insomnia: A Controlled, All-Night Investigation
- High cardiac vagal control is related to better subjective and objective sleep quality
- Open-Loop Neurofeedback Audiovisual Stimulation: A Pilot Study of Its Potential for Sleep Induction in Older Adults
- The Use of EEG Theta Biofeedback in the Treatment of a Patient with Sleep-Onset Insomnia
- The Treatment of Psychophysiologic Insomnia with Biofeedback: A Replication Study
- The Significance of Sigma Neurofeedback Training on Sleep Spindles and Aspects of Declarative Memory
Enhanced Performance Training® enables you to:
- Go to sleep
- Stay asleep
- Wake up refreshed
- Have increased energy
- Improve focus
- Improve mood