Small Business Groups
"Think of yourself on the threshold of success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve!"
- Andrew Carnegie
Enhanced Performance Training® teaches practical biofeedback and neuroscience skills to maximize the ability to perform effectively in challenging situations. Participants improve brain function, train their mind and their physiology to produce optimal outcomes that can be generalized to any situation. For example, training:
- maximizes responsiveness and recovery during challenges
- improves heart, lung and brain interaction for improved stamina, flexibility and performance
- resets thinking, problem-solving and stimulates creativity
- improves focus, attention, agility, and performance
"[Careers are] not a ladder; they're a jungle gym...look for opportunities, look for growth, look for impact, look for mission. Move sideways, move down, move on, move off. Build your skills, not your resume. Evaluate what you can do, not the title they're going to give you. Do real work...and don't expect a direct climb."
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, Harvard Business School, 2012
A volunteer will be hooked up to the biofeedback and neurofeedback equipment. Their physiology and brainwave patterns will then be observed changing in real time as the volunteer follows the training program along with the remaining participants.
Training is experiential and time-specific based on the groups' goals, e.g., building resilience.
Shifts in physiology and brain waves are initially subtle as the body resets itself to learn a new task. Observing these shift in the volunteer being monitored provides immediate and direct feedback that mirrors the physiological shifts occurring in all the participants as a result of the training.
- Abbreviated Resonant Frequency Training to Augment Heart Rate Variability and Enhance On-Demand Emotional Regulation in Elite Sport Support Staff
- Biofeedback-Based Mental Training in the Military-The "Mental Gym™" Project
- Impact of a Workplace Stress Reduction Program on Blood Pressure and Emotional Health in Hypertensive Employees
Enhanced Performance Training® enables you to:
- Improve self-awareness
- Reduce impulsivity
- Eliminate anxious thinking
- Sleep soundly
- Decrease stress
- Increase empathy
- Improve work flow